Best Practices for Award Giving. We can help!
Successful organizations find as many ways as possible to recognize: achievements, events, milestones, etc.
Recognition is important in making people feel appreciated for their efforts and for celebrating your organization's culture.
Here are the many different ways our clients use recognition awards:
- Demonstrating leadership by motivating a team towards the achievement of a goal
- A team award for team leadership, team building or team accomplishment
- Being honored for individual initiative or length of service
- Recognition for a winning effort
- Best in class
- Reward for suggestion or successful new idea
- Improvement over previous period or activity or long term success
- Achievement of a goal or new record
- A winners recognition award
- An award representing respect, love, and caring
- Promotion or Change of Position
- Speakers gift or Honorarium
- Wall of Fame or Wall of Recognition
- Lobby award for corporate morale
- Customer appreciation
- Most improved
- Sales awards
- Excellence in customer service
- Golf awards
- Fund raising awards
- Non-profit service awards
- Volunteer appreciation
- Celebrating an organizations milestone
- Celebrating your participation with an outside group
We can help you create a unique and beautiful award; and also help you create the desired promotion needed during the period leading up to the awards and at the awards ceremony itself.
We design and produce Antecedents to the award ceremony like banners, posters, brochures and custom handouts that kick off the initiative and encourage movement and enthusiasm towards the goal and finally the additional promotional items and decoration needed at the ceremony.
Call us and get us involved, you'll like how easy it all becomes with our help.
Flexi Promotional Marketing see AwarenessIDEAS.com 800 875-1725